Call of Duty World at War PC game February 19, 2009Posted by pcgamesmagazine in Uncategorized.
– Back to WWII. But this time, facing the scene of battles in the Pacific.
– You can take andalusia andalusia Soviet and American side to face the Japanese.
– The game will be much more violent and bloody as ever.
– We are Japanese katanas to which we must face.
– Finally, flamethrowers. Will have an effect very similar to that seen in Far Cry 2, will spread the flames.
– You can shoot from our coverage. Can destroy walls based bullets to pass through them.
– For the first time in a Call of Duty game will be able to swim in history as a multiplayer mode.
– There will be scenarios to keep a dedicated vehicle. Most prominent is the one who carries on the PBY Catalina.
– Use the engine of Call of Duty 4 better. The scenarios will be more destructible. It is possible to burn objects or destroying parts. Bodies and objects float in water. Impressive light effects.
– 96 audio channels. Many of them are sounds of the jungle.’ll Have a “Real-Time Occlusion” meaning that the sound volume level is different depending on the distance and situation in which it occurs.
Processor: AMD 64 3200 + / Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz + or higher.
Disk space: 8 GB free
Memory: 512 MB RAM (XP) / 1 GB RAM (Vista)
Graphics: Shader 3.0 or better, 256MB Nvidia GeForce 6600 GT / ATI Radeon 1600 XT